Call for Papers
Call for Papers AJIS 5(2) November 2015
Andalas Journal of International Studies(AJIS) is inviting the international studies scholars, researchers, experts, and practitioners to submit the paper regarding to international issues (in term of social, politics, economic, security and soon). Book reviews are also welcome (for further details, please contact the editorial board). The upcoming issue 1(2) November 2012 of Andalas Journal of International Studies will feature a focus on Non Traditional Security Issues in Southeast Asia. The submissions out of the foci are also accepted.
Below you will find the writing guidelines of the article. If you intend to submit a paper, please contact the editorial board (email@example.com).
- Deadline for Submissions: 30 October 2015
- An original article, it has never been published or in considering for publishing.
- Article could be in English or Bahasa Indonesia
- Article about 4000-5000 words
- Below the systematic of the article writing
- Title (Must be specific and effective, max 15 words)
- The name of Author (without title), Institution and email address
- Abstract (150-200 words, in English if the article in Indonesia; in Bahasa if the article in English)
- Key Words (5 words)
- Research Method (article of the research )
- Discussion and Analysis
- Conclusion and Recommendation
- The format of the article are using the Turabian Style
- Below is the example of the using Turabian Style both for footnote(N) and bibliography(B)
- This guideline based on the book of Kate L. Turabian “ A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations 7th ed.
for more information click here