- 2010 Magister Program, International Relations, Social and Political Sciences Department, University of Indonesia.
- 2005 Bachelor Degree, International Relations, Social and Political Sciences Faculty, Muhammadiyah University of Jogjakarta.
- Director, ASEAN Studies Center, Andalas University, West Sumatra, Indonesia, July 2014 – present.
- Editor in Chief, Andalas Journal of International Studies (ASSIST), International Relations Labor, Andalas University of Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, March 2014 – present.
- Researcher, ASEAN Studies Center, Andalas University, West Sumatra, Indonesia, April 2013 – present.
- Assistant Manager Program, Andalas Journal of International Studies (ASSIST), International Relations Labor, Andalas University of Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, 2012 – March 2014.
- Lecturer, International Relations Department, Andalas University of Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, November 27th, 2010 – present.
- AIHII (Asosiasi Ilmuan Hubungan Internasional Indonesia)
- HPI (Himpunan Pramuwisata Indonesia) Cabang Padang
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION
- ASSIST, ASEAN Connectivity: As A Paradigm Shift in ASEAN Integration Process, Andalas Journal of International Relations, Andalas University, Vol. 1, May 2012.
- Proceeding, The First International Conference on Bussiness, International Relations and Diplomacy (ICOBIRD 2012), Challenges in Realizing ASEAN Connectivity: A Case of Indonesia, Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia. November 7th, 2012, p. 48-59.
- Research Fellow (Join Research), Indonesian Foreign Policy Analysis in Scheme "Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation - United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC REDD)", University of Andalas, 2013, as a research fellow. (Succeeding in the scheme funded Competitive Grant Research BOPTN-DIKTI).
- Research Fellow (Join Research), Independent Research Faculty, Theoretical Analysis of Trafficking in Human Development Study of International Relations, 2012. (Funded by Independent Research funds Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Andalas University).
- Community Services Program, "Socializing on the Implementation of ASEAN Community 2015 For High School Students in Padang", 2013, as Chairman of the devotee. (Funded from the Community Services Grants Program Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Andalas University).
- Junior Research Program, “Local Government Response Related Tourism Development Issue in the West Sumatra Towards ASEAN Community 2015”, 2014, as chairman of research. (Funded from Young Lecturer Research Fund, Andalas University)